piątek, 13 listopada 2009

Coolest video games (ever)

I have love / hate relationship with computers and computer software.
I love beautiful code, I hate shitty code.
I hate hardware. All of it. Every piece of computer hardware is broken in some subtle way (if it works ok, it means that it hides its flaws from our eyes ;)).
On the other hand, I just love video games. Almost all of them. If it wasn't for Stalker I would probably say that I love all video games ;)
I play almost only pc games so I cannot include some great (at least I think so) titles such as God of War or Shadow of the Colossus because I haven't played them.

So here is my comprehensive list of best games (alphabetical order):
  • 1942 (Atari)
  • Beneath a Steel Sky
  • Call of Duty
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Colin McRae Rally 3
  • Command & Conquer
  • Destruction Derby 2
  • Discworld
  • Doom 2
  • Fallout 3
  • FEAR
  • Gears of War
  • GRID
  • Grim Fandango
  • GTA III
  • GTA IV
  • Half Life 2
  • Machinarium
  • Max Payne
  • Metal Slug (Arcade)
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Montezuma's Revenge (Atari)
  • Mortal Kombat 2
  • Portal (ok, it is on the list because of the Portal Song)
  • Prototype
  • Settlers 2
  • Tomb Raider 3
  • Warcraft 2

And the best game evar is Final Fantasy VII.




PS.
Few years ago I've beaten all the weapons, yay.
It took some hours of levelling up on Sunken Gelnika but it was so worth it ;)

PS2.
The list will be updated when other great titles come to my mind.

1 komentarz:

  1. Don't forget to get Need For Speed:SHIFT...it's amazing, if you like Grid, then you'll like SHIFT...Only difference is it's simulation, and Grid is Arcade

    OdpowiedzUsuń